Friday, January 15, 2021

Demon's Souls Remake: Attractive Female Sliders

Happy New Year! I've fallen in love with Demon's Souls all over again, and excited about the much improved character customization sliders. I fell upon this YouTube video (YouTuber JeeNiNeMedia) as a base, to come up with the character sliders. Sadly, I couldn't find attractive male sliders.

This is how she will look like in the character creation menu, using the below sliders:


This is how she looks in game:

I was quite surprised that she looks better in-game than in the character menu! I agree with the YouTuber, JeeNiNeMedia, that the ponytail looks the best in-game. If you want to create her looks these are the sliders:

Skin

Base Tone 3rd diamond (using R1 to scroll over), first box

Age 20

Weight 0

Face

Top face is 5

Bottom face is 2

Width 0.1

Height 1.00

Depth –0.10

Brow

13

Your choice of color (I chose default)

Ridge 0.10

Height –1.00

Eyes

10 then First choice

Main Color is your choice (I chose dark blue) and Secondary Color (I chose Burgundy)

Glow 0.10

Spacing 0.60

Height 1.00

Depth 0.60

Ears

11

Angle –0.10

Height –0.40

Depth 0.90

Nose

8

Width 0.50

Height –0.80

Depth 1.00

Bridge 0.10

Mouth

16

Width –0.5

Height 0.20

Depth 0.70

Teeth 1

Jaw

Cleft Chin 0.00

Width –0.90

Height –0.50

Depth –0.20

Cheekbones –0.40

Hair

21

Your choice of color (I chose default)

Facial hair default (first boxes x 3)

Decals

Paint & Tattoo 16

Scars & Blemishes 15

You can save this to your profile. If you don't like the looks of your character, you can go to the Nexus statue (main floor all the way to the other end of Stockpile Thomas) for 25,000 souls to open up various options, including Fractured World mode. I believe the first choice is free (?) and then 18,000 to change your appearance thereafter.

Review of The How of Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles: A Comparison (Monday Musings 80)

ADDENDUM 5/15/21 After extensively puzzling with all three companies, Artifact, Liberty and Wentworth, I found Artifact to be, hands-down, t...