Thursday, August 23, 2018

Mission Statement for my Twitch Channel FuzzyJCats

The mission statement of my Twitch Channel FuzzyJCats is: Sharing our gaming passion in a friendly and accepting community.

To that end, our community is accepting and supportive of each other, so we’re against all forms of reflexive discrimination and chauvinism.

Indeed, we want to provide a safe forum to express our love of video games through gameplay, sharing our strats and enthusiasm. As a gamer who doesn’t have innate gaming skills, I seek out cheese strats to push through difficult parts in any given game.

In order to truly support each other and to try to live to our fullest potential, I advocate for physical and mental well-being. I hope that we can encourage each other to take care of our health and well-being, as we gamers are notorious for self-neglect.

Streaming has improved my life around. During my first broadcast on July 25, 2018, I felt the immense mental challenge and demands of playing a game while also reading your messages  and responding to you.

To keep up with this multi-tasking, I started exercising, improving my sleep habits, and eating more fruits and vegetables (my best friend and housemate helped particularly with this last item).

Because of my joy in streaming and sharing my experience with you, this community is meant to support each other in gaining Affiliate or Partnership in a healthy and friendly manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles: A Comparison (Monday Musings 80)

ADDENDUM 5/15/21 After extensively puzzling with all three companies, Artifact, Liberty and Wentworth, I found Artifact to be, hands-down, t...