Monday, August 27, 2018

Twitch Streaming and Blogger (Monday Musings 59)

Thanks to my best friend Todd, he showed me how to incorporate my Twitch channel, FuzzyJCats, into this blog. Previously, I was linking my channel description links to Google Docs. Reading these links in Blogger is a much more comfortable experience.

So as you can see, there's quite a few posts on streaming. It's interesting, because I saw myself as a gamer, and now I see myself as a streamer. 

Of course, I'll continue to post about video games, and the emphasis will be on Monster Hunter: World as I've been streaming this game since I started, July 25.

I will be more diligent about blogging as well, as I'm negotiating not being so obsessed with streaming and having more balance in my life.

The How of Happiness Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles: A Comparison (Monday Musings 80)

ADDENDUM 5/15/21 After extensively puzzling with all three companies, Artifact, Liberty and Wentworth, I found Artifact to be, hands-down, t...